Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thanks everyone

I really appreciate everyone voting for me out there in blog land ;-) ... I'm packing and preparing to leave on my camping trip to Saint George, GA (near the Okefenokee Swamp) ... I won't be blogging till Sunday night or even Monday morning, depending on how tired I am. I will bring back lots of photos to show from the Cherokee Annual Spring Powwow. My friend is so excited. We're going to sleep and snore in the same tent, unless I get too uncomfortable with these fake hips so that I may give up and sleep in the car ;-)

Keep on voting for me, if you can. Tell all your friends and family to vote too. Thanks for all the lovely compliments you've given me. I worked very hard on this doll and am kind of fond of her myself.

Bye for now,
Doris

p.s. My neighbor is going to watch over Gizzy and Middi for me. She'll probably let him hang out with her because she's watched him before and she has no pets, so he likes it there. He likes being the only one getting all the love and attention.

8 comments:

Holly, the Old Western Gal said...

Have fun, Doris! Yes, sleep in the car! The ground is no fun!

Beansieleigh said...

Well, this camping/pow-wow sounds like fun, Doris! Wishing you lots of fun! Enjoy!.. Can't wait to see the pictures! ~tina

gwengoods said...

Have a great time Doris!

♥ Kathy said...

Have fun sweetie! I would sleep in the car too :)

william manson said...

it was a pleasure good luck dear xx

Unknown said...

Hey, your contest is going well. Keep pushing :) Four days left.
(I'm a friend of Deborah's)
Twinkie

Anke said...

Have fun and enjoy your weekend. Frohe Ostern!

gin said...

Have a great time on your trip!