Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm a lucky dog!

Because I'm a very good boy and an excellent traveler, my mommy is taking me to Columbus with her and auntie Betty today. I will spend tonight in a hotel and collect new memories. Mommy likes to give me something new to dream about because she knows I sleep a lot.


Ooops, got to go....mommy's calling me. I have to take a shower with her so I'm all nice and clean for the trip with my humans.

10 comments:

Silke Powers said...

That is one lucky (and happy) dog!! Happy Travels... Love, Silke

♥ Kathy said...

awww yay! have fun!

*Ulrike* said...

Looking very content, uh huh! Hope things go well in Columbus, and glad no tornadoes came your way! What storms we had!! This weather has been crazy, of course it is only April, wonder what May will bring!

gwengoods said...

Super cute Gizzy!

Holly, the Old Western Gal said...

Oh Gizzy you cutie you!

[He knows he is handsome!!!]

Welcome said...

Have a good trip ! Gizzy is so cute.

♥ Kathy said...

Did I comment already? Ugh, I can't remember. I've been having connection problems and I'm trying to get caught up on my reading. I hope y'all have fun!

gin said...

you are such a lucky dog, Gizzy! Enjoy that hotel room stay! Bring back some pictures for us!!

Deborah said...

Have fun on your trip!
xxoo
Deborah

gin said...

you are a lucky dog, Gizzy! You have such a pampered spoiled life! enjoy that hotel stay!!