Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Please vote for me!

I entered my Etsy Hookers Crochet team's challenge with an Irish theme. Voting started today and will continue till Thursday, April 8th at noon. Just click below to vote!

Etsy Hookers Crochet team's blog

Please vote for me (or for your favorite entry.) My Irish bathroom tissue doll called "When Irish Eyes are Smiling" is entry number 12 (from the top). It would be nice if you could pass this on to your family, friends and collegues, because voting is open to everyone.

Once more, here's a photo of my entry:

I hope you will take a few moments to vote via the link above or by clicking the picture of my entry on my sidebar (top, left.) Thank you for your help!


10 comments:

Tasha said...

I Voted

Deborah said...

I voted!!!!
Can I post a picture of your doll on my blog? I am going to post some awards and I will post your link also if you want for people to vote.
Please let me know!
Thanks!
Deborah

Julia said...

I voted!!! :) Very cute indeed!

Silke Powers said...

I just voted! Good luck!! What a fun idea for an Irish inspired crochet project... Love, Silke

♥ Kathy said...

I voted! You have 15 votes now :) I'd love to post this for you on my blogs...let me know ok? Love ya, Kathy

The Beneficial Bee said...

I voted for you too! Cute dress she has on!

Julie said...

Hi Doris , What a beautiful doll...I think she should win...Yes Miss Lucy would love to sit on your side...as any good little girl would...Have a great day...I am off tovote
xoxo
Julie & Miss Lucy

gin said...

I voted for you!!

Denise Marie said...

Doris, I love her...way to go!!

I am doing the exact same thing. I am gonna have pound cake under strawberries and cream.

I am gonna figure out how to vote for ya girl!!

Feisty said...

She's so pretty, even had red hair to compliment that pretty green dress.