Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

What's Eating Gilbert Grape is playing on Hulu for FREE

I'm so excited to have found this movie with Johnny Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio - I've seen it a million times (ok, maybe 20) but can always watch it one more time. When I first saw this movie, that younger brother really annoyed me. I found him extremely irritating, but when I learned that he was played by Leonardo DiCaprio, I realized that his character could not have been played any better and now he makes me laugh.

When I was younger I could never have watched a movie twice, but now when I find one I love, I can watch it practically non-stop and find something new I like about it with each time I see it.


Enjoy!

4 comments:

Silke Powers said...

A most excellent movie, indeed! I've watched it many times! I hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather this weekend. It's been just perfect here in Savannah! give Gizzy a little scratch from me and a friendly woof from Winslow! Love, Silke

♥ Kathy said...

Oh I ♥ Johnny :)

Samantha G said...

I am like that with a lot of movies.. my favorites I can watch a million times. I love putting on my old favorites while I'm at home doing work, because I can just listen to them but know everything that is going on. And I know when my favorite parts are coming, so I can look up for those!

I need to see this one- will probably borrow it from my mom next time i am in MD. This time we borrowed the Blind Side.

Another great one is SLumdog Millionaire if you get a chance to see it!

The Beneficial Bee said...

One of my all time favorites!