Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Monday, April 19, 2010

I just joined the TerraCycle Revolution - it's beyond worm poop!

My dear friend Samantha of Samantha's Art Studio told me about TerraCycle, a company that recycles and upcycles in an attempt to make garbage obsolete! If you're at all interested or curious to see how that might work, watch this:

I, for one, joined because I want to help. Let's face it, my inner flower child is dying to get involved and revolutionize this ole' planet one more time ;-)


Go on and join this revolution - don't make me have a sit-in!

3 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

I became their fan on facebook :) I think they're awesomeness!

Annie said...

Doris, you are a great citzen of the earth :-). xoxo

Samantha G said...

EEEEEK I loooooove that song! I had NO idea there was a video! Awesome, awesome, awesome.