This Easter season, Hershey is celebrating it’s new Easter products sold exclusively at Walmart and their legacy of making a difference. Hershey’s will donate up to a total of $5,000 to the Children’s Miracle Network. For each blog that participates in the blog hop by sending virtual Easter Baskets, Hershey’s is donating $10 to the Children’s Miracle Network.
I received a virtual Hershey's Easter Basket from Anke of Our Little Piece of Heaven and now I'm passing it on to my friends. You can pass this on to as many people as you like, I chose the following, but everyone who reads this post is welcomed and invited to please pass this on to your friends. The more the merrier - and the more for the children!
Samantha from Samantha's Art Studio
Kathy from Happy at Home
Holly of Banner Haus News
Sarah of Musings of an Eclectic Quilter
Ulrike of Lingering Shades
Jane of Frugal Fine Living
Kerrie of Kerrie's Korner
Silke from Metamorphosis
Tina of Beansie Babbles
Glenna of Glenna's Garden
Aunt Pitty Pat of Aunt Pitty Pat's
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this Better Basket Blog Hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
Thanks everyone for being good sports and playing along and raising some money for the kids. Happy Easter!