Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

COME GET YOUR EASTER BASKETS HERE - Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop

Come one, come all - everybody is invited to do this:

This Easter season, Hershey is celebrating it’s new Easter products sold exclusively at Walmart and their legacy of making a difference. Hershey’s will donate up to a total of $5,000 to the Children’s Miracle Network. For each blog that participates in the blog hop by sending virtual Easter Baskets, Hershey’s is donating $10 to the Children’s Miracle Network.



I received a virtual Hershey's Easter Basket from Anke of Our Little Piece of Heaven and now I'm passing it on to my friends. You can pass this on to as many people as you like, I chose the following, but everyone who reads this post is welcomed and invited to please pass this on to your friends. The more the merrier - and the more for the children!

Samantha from Samantha's Art Studio
Kathy from Happy at Home
Holly of Banner Haus News
Sarah of Musings of an Eclectic Quilter
Ulrike of Lingering Shades
Jane of Frugal Fine Living
Kerrie of Kerrie's Korner
Silke from Metamorphosis
Tina of Beansie Babbles
Glenna of Glenna's Garden
Aunt Pitty Pat of Aunt Pitty Pat's


* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.

* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.

* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.

* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.

* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this Better Basket Blog Hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.

* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).

* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.

Thanks everyone for being good sports and playing along and raising some money for the kids. Happy Easter!

9 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

Yay! Thank you sweetie! I posted this back here...I just think it's the coolest thing!

Unknown said...

Thank you Doris... Your such a great person to always think of others.
M

Silke Powers said...

Thank you so much, Doris! I'll have to pass it on next week!! You are so sweet!! Love, Silke

P.S. I do love chocolate...

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Doris! Got my Easter basket! Love it, and can't wait to pass it on! Thank you! ((hugs)) ~tina

Deborah said...

That is so nice! Have fun!!!

Holly, the Old Western Gal said...

Thank'ee, Doris. This is the best kind of basket -- no calories!

♥ Kathy said...

I gave you an award sweetie :) It's here. You did great on your About Me!

Kerrie said...

Thank you Doris, what a "sweet idea". so like you, GIVING all the time! luvu, Kerrie

Samantha G said...

Doris, thank you so much! I totally missed this one, as I didn't see the comments to my blog post (I don't have it set up to automatically notify me of new comments). Sorry I missed the boat on this one but what a great idea for such a good cause!