Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

What? No Bees in the Trees?

Since it rained all day yesterday, the bees missed a day of work. I, on the other hand, was busy as a bee crocheting this cute beehive potholder. So, I hung it in the blossoms of the tree branches and voila! Now there are bees in the tree - until the real ones come back!


If you want to see more views of my crocheted potholder (with a cloth backing) please click here.

I'm hoping the sun will manage to break through the clouds today to give the bees a chance to collect before the blossoms all fall to the ground.

Wishing you a wonderful day!

7 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

That is so cute Doris! You are really very talented ♥

Debbie said...

How adorable! love, Debbie

*Ulrike* said...

Too cute Doris! We do love our honeybees!!

Red Berry Crochet said...

I love your potholder Doris, it is adorable!

Beansieleigh said...

Oh my gosh Doris!... This is the CUTEST thing since.. since.. since the little sheep potholder I've got hanging in my kitchen! (0; I'd love to try making one like this!.. Perfect for Spring!.. Hope you had a very Happy St. Patrick's Day, and wishing you a most enjoyable weekend! ((hugs)) ~tina

Samantha G said...

Doooorrriiiiss! I absolutely LOVE that potholder!

You are SO talented and creative... That is the cutest thing ever!

Abatevintage said...

Doris,

So glad to hear from you. I hope you are doing well. The weather has been in the 80's this week, its beginning to look alot like summer is vastly approaching.

I hope you have a great weekend,

Hugs,
Heidi