Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Gizzy on a swing

NOTICE TO ALL MY BLOGGING FRIENDS:

I have a virus and am no longer able to access blogger...I also have problems with my gmail account and don't want to use it anymore. I think we got a virus! I will periodically check in from the library, but I cannot post any photos from there.

I will announce the winner of my July Giveaway publicly as soon as I can, but I will e-mail the winner directly tomorrow!

I'm sorry for this and I will miss you guys, but this is what's happening and I have to make due with what I have until I can either fix this problem or get a new tower.

I love you guys and please e-mail me at
honeybeecrochet@live.com or
dmsturm@hotmail.com

just don't use my gmail account, ok?

Thank you and I'll see you soon...Gizzy says arrff and bad virus, baaaad virus!

8 comments:

gin said...

those viruses can be a pain in the batooty! catch up with you soon

Susan said...

That is cute! Gizzy looks like a fluffy cotton ball there...:-)

Susan

Anke said...

Oh no... hopefully you'll have the problem fixed soon.

Tummetott said...

Hallo Doris,
das ist ja übel, dein Ärger mit dem Virus. Vielleicht hat es deshalb bei mir auch mit dem Chat nicht geklappt.
Meine Kinder, die inzwischen auch Gizzy-Fans sind, finden ihn so süß auf der Schaukel. Er ist bestimmt so lieb wie unser Hund.

Herzliche Grüße aus dem immer noch so warmen Deutschland
Michaela

Parsley said...

Stopping by for the first time. I recently joined the Bloggerette Sorority and wanted to meet some of the 'sisters'.

My blog door is always open for new friends. Drop by, help yourself to some tea and cookies and meet my 6 dogs.

God bless.

sprinkles said...

Hope you get your computer fixed soon and that you get back online. It's awful to be without a computer.

Chatty Crone said...

Darn, I am so sad. Hope you get 'fixed' up real soon and I will email you. Now I know who Gizzy is! sandie

the booker man said...

oh, ick! those nasty computer viruses are a pain in the you know where. i hope it's relatively painless to get everything fixed! you tell that virus who's boss, gizzy!!