Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

A gift from Gin

I won a prize from Gin for commenting on a post in her blog called Keepsake Moments. What a lovely surprise to find in my mailbox. Made me smile all day. Here you can see what I received:


From left to right: A little journal that says: "Plant a seed of friendship and watch the blessings grow." White terry tea towel with a red robin applique. Gin did a great job stitching the bird onto the towel. It looks very pretty. I will safe this for Christmas. A white dove magnet carrying a swag of flowers.

I just love my gift of birds. What a nice way to start my day. Thank you so much. It made me very happy!

8 comments:

Silke Powers said...

What a wonderful surprise! You lucky woman, you!! Hope you are staying cool... We are having gray skies today and lots of rain. The garden is so happy... Love, Silke

The Colorful Bee said...

What a wonderful surprise to getin the mailbox. It's very pretty items. Enjoy! Maybe I will do a giveaway when I get more followers on my blog....

gin said...

so glad you like it, Doris. Eat a piece of blueberry pie for me!!

AkasaWolfSong said...

What a great surprise Doris! Good for you...you give so much to others it is wonderful to see you winning something! :)

On that note I received your package this afternoon and was so over the top happy with it. You are a Jewel!!!

Thank You again so very, very much!
Enjoy your evening...I'm off to relax a little!
Love You Girl!
xoxo

glor said...

What absolutely wonderful gifts. Each and every one is perfect in every way. As you said, what a way to start your day.

Susan said...

Good Morning Doris!!!

How have you been? I just wanted to let you that I a link on my blog ( myhookandI) for a Yankee Candle coupon that can be printed out if you want to..
My favorite scent is Home Sweet home... for now anyway...:-)

Have fun shopping!

~ Susan

Anonymous said...

Very sweet. It's great to get surprises. Have a great 4th.

♥ Kathy said...

How awesome! Congrats sweetie..your gifts are lovely