Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Friday, May 7, 2010

First Friday Artwalk & Facebook

Today is firstfridayartwalk on ETSY. Every first Friday of each month members of the AWEteam (myself included) and non members have specials in their ETSY shops. Check it out and use the search tag words firstfridayartwalk, ffaw and/or aweteam at http://www.etsy.com/

I offer free shipping on all my inventory in my Etsy shop today. Why don't you take a look:

Honey Bee Crochet by SturmDM

(Please note, I ship first class USPS or parcel post for larger items - unless you want to upgrade to faster service at an additional charge!)

Also, I joined Facebook yesterday and my head's still spinning. I can't believe how mnay people I know are on there, only I'm going to resist playing farmtown or other games because I barely can manage to tear myself away from this computer as it is since I like to blog too much. Know what I mean?

Here's my facebook link, if you're interested:

Doris Sturm


Wishing you all a wonderful day. I have to go and lead my life or else I won't have anything to blog about, right?

1 comment:

Tasha said...

theres alot of wonderful people on facebook. i added ya