Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Short and Sweet

Due to bad weather (heavy rain, winds, thunder and lighting) I won't be computing long today. Just to let you know I appreciate all your comments on my garden. I hope the sunflowers survive. I went out last night to add some bamboo stakes and tied them back with some twine..all whilst under heavy mosquito attack, I might add.

I finished another patriotic Cock-a-doodle Rooster potholder for an order that's going out today:


and a thick, bright yellow scarf someone ordered:


(If you spy the toys in the background you might think a toddler lives here, but no, it's just my Gizzy dog)

Well, got to shut off the power because the sky is growling (Gizzy's hiding) and its coming down in buckets:


Stay save everyone and I will pray for the poor folks in harm's way. 

11 comments:

Deborah said...

Stay safe my friends!
The scarf is beautiful! I love that color!
xxoo
Deborah

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love your new things, the yellow scarf is so pretty and the patriotic rooster is so cool! We stayed up all night and had several tornado warnings but are fine. The National Guard has been sent in now.

Chatty Crone said...

I hope that you survived the storm and have no damage - and I hope your garden doesn't have any damage either. Will miss you.
sandie

Ann said...

the pot holder and scarf look great. Stay safe. I've heard some of these storms are pretty bad.

Unknown said...

Doris I hope you and Gizzy are safe and sound. I still love those rooster pot holders :) I just wanted to you to know I have given you an award.. drop by the blog and check it out :)
Hugs
M

Moois van mie said...

i love that yellow scarf !

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We hope you have been safe from the worst of the storms. Your crocheted items are lovely. And your garden is just amazing - love those roses - and yes, Gizzy has to be there with you to make the whole thing complete.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Vickie said...

Indoors sure sounds like the safe place to be.Love your rooster & scarf.Hope all is fine when nasty storm passes,cheers Vickie

the booker man said...

miss doris,

we got those crazy go nuts storms at my house wednesday night and all day thursday. they were scaryyyyy. i'm really glad they are over and that today is super sunshiney and pretty! i hope that you 'n gizzy made it through a-okay and that you are sittin' out on the porch and enjoyin' yourselves! :)

*woof*
the booker man

Shippymolkfred said...

Liebe Doris
Schlimm wenn man zur Zeit die Nachrichten aus Amerika hört und sieht. Das ist was, was man sich hier garnicht vorstellen kann.
Die Hochzeit wirst Du bestimmt noch zu sehen bekommen. Es war sehr schön :)
Liebe Grüße
Shippy

Mistea said...

Hope the storm has left your vicinity and all is well with you and the Gizz.

Love your rooster he is too fun.