Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Computer Problems




Just FYI: I'm having intermittent computer problems and am typing this from the library today, but I will not be able to do that very often...so, if I'm late responding to a message or not respond at all, that's because I'm unable to log into blogger or my e-mail sometimes....and no, I'm not going to spend any money on my computer right now (as much as I want to) because I really, really, really want a car next month and have to save my money for that first. Maybe I get lucky and whatever it is will resolve itself (sigh!)

I'll check in when I can...have a great spring everyone!

11 comments:

Mindy said...

Ack! That's the worst. Sorry! Hope it all gets fixed for you soon. ;-)

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Computer problems are one of my big fears! I hope it recovers soon. The book came today, thank you so much!

Mariette said...

Liebe Doris,

Da bin ich wieder... Kann dich nicht zur Liste zufügen also log mal ein hier: http://asoutherndaydreamerextras.blogspot.com/2009/01/georgia-bloggers.html
Oben rechts auf mein Blog kannst du die Georgia Bloggerlist auch finden und da gehörst du auch noch dazu!
Lieber Gruss,

Mariette

Ann said...

YUCK, hate computer problems, they're the worst. I would rather my tv quit working than my computer. Hope you get it fixed soon

Ginny Hartzler said...

We will wait!!! Are you able to get yours fixed anytime soon?

Karin said...

Going to miss you! Take care!

glor said...

Hoping all is better soon, you'll certainly be missed ... a lot!

marianne said...

I am sorry to hear about your PC problems......
But focus on that new car next month!

Grusse >M<

Chatty Crone said...

What is happening on your computer Doris - we will all miss you and be waiting for you to come back.

sandie

Deborah said...

That's aweful :(
Don't worry about Smokes, he loves it! He does go out side when he wants too. To be honest, he would rather hang out in the basement and I won't let him. Then I would feel sad for him.
Thanks for visiting and I hope your computer is up and running soon.
xxoo
Deborah

Unknown said...

hope to see you back real soon....hugs from Indiana..Birgit