Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pepsi Refresh Program

I'm really excited about this program and I want to share more information with you. If anyone has an idea or project to enhance life on this planet, be it helping people, plants or animals, this is something you should watch:




Here is something everyone can do to help:
Go to the Pepsi Refresh Website (USA) and vote EVERY DAY on the projects of your choice. You get 10 votes per day, every day! Deadlines to vote vary, so please go and take a look. I'm sure there's a cause/project you would like to support if you don't want to submit your own! I vote every day! The project with the most votes will receive a grant from Pepsi to help realize their mission.

I have posted Pepsi's Canada website in my previous post.

5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is very cool! I haven't heard of it, wonder if they advertise it on T.V.? I haven't seen it!

- said...

Thanks Doris! This is a great opportunity for many.

Ann said...

I've heard of this, it is a wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing the link

Chatty Crone said...

Doris where did you find that - cool. sandie

jp@A Green Ridge said...

I'm heading there after I leave you a THANK YOU...:)JP