Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pet Costume Contestant No. 3

This is Echo. Echo is a four year old Boston Terrier* who loves the park, playing fetch and ... going to the moon! "Astromutt" - featuring Echo in his astronaut costume: Aw, just look at that adorable face! * Boston Terrier: Though you couldn't call him either pugnacious or aggressive, the Boston Terrier is a dog able enough to defend himself should the need arise. A Cambridgian charmer, the Boston is a well-bred, highly intelligent dog with no small amount of inbred self-importance. (The Mini-Atlas of Dog Breeds by A. DePrisco and J. B. Johnson) Echo's photo was submitted by David of David Kittle Design. This is a great photo. Thank you so much for entering your Echo in my Pet Costume Contest!

6 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Echo must be the most even-tempered doggie on the entire planet (or any planet, since he's into space travel)!!! What a sweetie to wear that costume!!!

Abatevintage said...

OH my goodness Doris that is the cutest little costume I have seen on a little Boston. Okay I am gonna enter my moms dog bruiser hes a Boston Terrior also. How fun, I did blog about it three days ago I hope you received a few more contestants.

Blessings,
Heidi

Abatevintage said...

Where do I go to enter a little doggie for the contest?


Blessings,
Heidi

Sarah said...

Seeing the Boston Terrier brings back fond memories of the family pet on the farm. My Dad always had at least one or two terriers around. Cute costume! Sarah

Unknown said...

Echo is just an adorable little guy I love his costume... it soars ;)
M

Unknown said...

I don't know if my first comment will post.. but here it is again.
Echo is adorable, cute space costume... its to the moon and beyond:)
M