Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Monday, October 26, 2009

...and the Winners are:

Drumroll, please...

First Place goes to Tina's Ubu, Contestant No. 10. Ubu gets to help his mom pick out $15 worth of items from my shop and I will pay for shipping. Tina, please e-mail me at www.HoneyBeeCrochet@live.com to inform me of your selection(s) and your shipping address. Congratulations to Ubu! Well done! Second Place goes to Marcel's Pitty Pat, Contestant No. 11. Pitty Pat gets to help her mom pick something from my shop in the amount of $10 and I will pay for shipping. Again, please send me an e-mail (or convo on Etsy) with your choice and your mailing address. Congratulations, Pitty Pat. Good job! Third Place goes to Stephanie's Baby cat, Contestant No. 9. Baby can help her mom choose something from my shop in the amount of $10 and I will pay for the shipping. Congratulations, Baby, you stylish kitty, you!

I also would like to offer a Special Mention award, because I feel that this entry is not only unique, but the contestant is very near and dear to my heart, namely Contestant No. 4, the European (or Western) Honeybee, submitted by Jess from The Beneficial Bee. As you can probably tell from the name of my shop, my blog and the items I crochet, I support honeybee research and hope that we can find the cause for CCD before it's too late. Jess, thank you for entering Bee Farmer in my Pet Costume Contest and please feel free to either a) select a gift from my Etsy shop in the amount of $10, but you would pay for the shipping or b) allow me to surprise you with a gift and I will pay for the shipping. Just let me know at your convenience and be sure to leave me your mailing address as well. Thanks again! A lot of people got a big kick out of seeing your bee. Last, but certainly not least, I would like to thank every and all contestants for entering and bringing so many smiles to people's faces. I wish I could send you all a gift, but please be assured that your participation has brought so much joy and happiness to a lot of people, so nothing was in vain. You are truly all winners in my book. I appreciate you and the love you have for your pets, because people who love animals are all my heroes. God bless you and thanks again for playing.

7 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Oh my gosh! This is wonderful!! Thank you Doris, and to everyone who voted for Ubu! I did not see this until just now, because I fell asleep very EARLY last night! In fact, I was very upset that I missed the Yankees game!.. well, they lost anyways, so I'm going to put on the coffee, and stay awake for tonight's game for SURE! I am busy taking down curtains and still packing around here, so on my next break, Ubu and I will try to let you know what we picked out from your shop! Thank you so much, Doris! This really was a lot of fun! ~tina

Julie said...

Lucy Ask me to send her sincerest congratulations to the winners... It was a tought contest...She wants you all to look out next year!!!!
xoxo
Miss Lucy (AKA Thunderpaws Dancing Princess) (AKA Dish Dog)

Yarni Gras! said...

heeheehee....I knew Pitty couldn't resist entering! so glad she did so well! All the entries are MAAAAAVELOUS!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Doris, my gosh, those are such generous prizes!

Congratulations to the winners! I loved them all.

Pam said...

Oh, my goodness, Doris, what adorable pets and costumes that won your contest! They are as precious as they can be! I'm sure everyone enjoyed taking part. And thanks for including Daisy and Eddie. As you say, each one is a real winner!!

Canarella said...

What a great group I must post the winners on the dog blog send me the pictures and list,...thank you for taking the time to honor womans best friend

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful honor on the Pitty's behalf.. she was so excited to win. She was up against some love-able furbabies :) Once again thank you for the lovely cap :)I especially want to thank our hostess for all of her hard work and wonderful prizes for this contest. Thank you :)
M
Ps thank you Val for telling us about this wonderful and fun contest ;)