Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pet Costume Contest extended 1 week!

Due to overwhelming suggestions from my readers (ok, one!), I will extend the Pet Costume Contest one more week, till next Wednesday, October 21st, to give people more time to enter. Since I have only 4 contestants, I think we could afford to wait one more week for more participation! IMPORTANT: Be sure and use this e-mail address or else it will get lost or accidentally deleted: HoneyBeeCrochet@live.com Thank you!

5 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Oh, I hope the ONE wasn't ME!!.. I'm glad to hear it though.. I am so-ooo BUSY packing and trying to find a place to live. It is so hard to find anyone who will accept pets, and I just can't let ours go.. They are family, and I just can't do it... Anyways we have a costume, we just have to take our dog's picture in it! I will send it as soon as I can! Thank you for the extension!!! I think Dear Daughter was more excited about it than even I was! ~tina

Beansieleigh said...

P.S. I'm going to put something up on my right side bar to hopefully help promote the event. I hope it helps to get the word out at least a little bit more. ~tina

Abatevintage said...

Yeah glade I didn't miss it. It has been a stressful week with school and my cousins illness. I have submitted mine through the email.

Blessings,
Heidi

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Oh good, because I just snapped a picture of my two big ol' dogs and haven't had a chance to send them yet!

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Doris! I just sent our three photos in to you by email! Hope everybody likes them! ~tina