Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Have you voted yet?

Just peeking in to remind you - ever so gently - to please, please, PLEASE vote for your favorite pet costume contestant! Remember to ask all your family and friends, colleagues and fellow bloggers to please vote also, because a person can only cast one vote from the same computer...thank you!
...and for those of you that have not voted yet - you know who you are!!!
...don't make me use my stinger! (ouch!)

6 comments:

Queenmothermamaw said...

Doris in answer to the type of bush on my blog it is a burning bush. It is green all year and then turn a beautiful crimson in the fall. Name is Euonymus alatas.
QMM

Jane (Frugal Fine Living) said...

They are all adorable, so it was hard to choose!

Jane

Freda Marie said...

No stingers please, I voted. Though it was a hard choice to make I couldn't resist the precious classy lady Lucy!!

Krafty Max Originals said...

check this one out...http://kraftymax.blogspot.com/2009/10/lovely-blog-award-from-live-for-live.html

Beansieleigh said...

Oh no, Aunt PittyPat's chihuahua is gaining and passing our Ubu by! I hope people keep voting! I'm crossing my fingers!... I don't know how you feel about blog awards, but one awaits you on my blog today! You may do with it whatever you will of course, but I hope you like it! ~tina

Kerrie said...

Thanks for visiting the blogs!! I just love that pumpkin gadget, it is really fun! Kerrie