Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Living life from the inside out...

Today, we're confined to the inside, because when I attempted to take the Gizz for his morning walk, I got attacked by mosquitoes like you would not believe. I ran back inside, waiving my arms and pulling a bewildered Gizzy along. He's not supposed to be out there either because he needs his Heart Guard renewed. Everyone is commenting on how bad the mosquitoes are, so I know it's not just me being paranoid. It has to do with all the rain we had. I'm hoping that once things dry up a bit, they will not be as overbearing as they have been for the past three days because I'm not ready to hibernate yet. So, today, I'm spending the day inside, concentrating on a new crochet pattern and playing with Gizzy and his toys whenever he seems restless and bored. I might take him for a ride to Valdosta to visit PetSmart or Michaels' to give him a change of scenery because he's allowed inside those two stores. He likes looking around and maybe in the city the mosquitoes won't be as aggressive! Here's a little movie clip from our home and the new floor (that had to be redone in some areas) but looks pretty good now, I think. As you can see, it's a beautiful day outside. It's not hot enough to be shut in with the air conditioner on, so all my windows and doors are wide open. It really hurts to look out and not be able to go.

No comments: