Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Cutter Skinsations works!

Just to let you know that there is life after mosquitoes, providing you can handle being covered by a thick layer of insect repellent. I sprayed myself, my clothes and the dog with insect repellent before our daily morning walk and guess what? I did not get bit! I carried the bottle with me and kept reapplying so that I used quite a bit. I don't like doing this to myself, but it's either that or stay inside all the time. However, it's important to not stand still and keep on moving. Waiving your arms around helps too. Therefore, Gizzy's walk was a bit quicker than usual, but at least he got to be out there sniffing around and doing his doggy duty. Then, after we got back home, we both got in the shower to remove the repellent and now our day has started out right. It really was torture for both of us yesterday having to stay inside on such a lovely day. Revelling in Contentedness!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Hi, It's Sunday afternoon. Been back from church for a few hours and decided to "surf the net" for awhile. When I came across your site and saw you were in GA. I just stopped to visit. I lived in GA for 8 yrs in Kingsland..I like your pictures. Actually, I CAN read ,lol, but I like to look at the pics.
Be Blessed

Doris Sturm said...

Thanks, Sally, for visiting my Blog. I love posting a lot of photos and some movie clips because I feel that pictures speak a thousand words - and who has time to read a thousand words, right?

Come back soon!