Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just can't get enough of all that Green stuff!

(Remember to double click on the pictures to make them big) Today, I'm going to talk about my surroundings. This post is primarily for my family and friends' benefit who live far away. Yes, I have a tiny apartment and yes, it's not particularly in the most prestigious and modern of neighborhoods, but you know what? I've been there, done that and I'm here to tell you that a fancy big house and an ocean view does not necessarily for happiness make. I live here amongst all this greenery (and yes, the mosquitoes too) but I just love looking out my windows and doors and see green all around me. It gives me the impression as if I were on a perpetual camping trip. Isn't that funny? Looking at all this green is medicinal to my eyes and it soothes my soul. Fuer meine Familie in Deutschland: Ich hoffe dass Euch diese Bilder gefallen. Die habe ich von meiner Wohnung heraus geknipst um Euch zu zeigen, wie schoen gruen hier alles ist. (Bitte auf die Bilder zweimal druecken damit sie gross werden) I feel lucky to have all these trees around me because some of the apartments have little or no shade. I'm also happy for the birds that chirp and sing continuously - it sounds like a tropical rain forest here. It is a perfect place for my cat, Middi, who practically lives on the window sills because bird watching is her specialty. Middi is also an accomplished lizard observer:

1 comment:

Samantha G said...

Awww, I love seeing Middi pictures, she looks just like my kitty who is now in kitty heaven. Fluffy tail and everything. I agree that a fancy dwelling isn't necessary- I too am in an apartment but I enjoy the convenience and low maintenance!