Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cumulus clouds over Bank's Lake

I am so proud to have received a compliment on this photo from a photographer (Phillip Berndt) who obviously knows more about photography than I do, which is why his compliment means so much to me... He said:"composition is great! - good colors, this is just lovely"

I don't have expensive equipment, but I know what looks good to my eye, so photography to me is a pleasure, but taking a serious approach and learning about it would be something that I could benefit from.

Just thought I'd share this with you!
You can find Mr. Berndt's work on his Flickr account by clicking here. Thanks for your time!

3 comments:

Samantha G said...

I think one of the most basic lessons in photography is to just keep taking pictures! Take lots and lots and lots! I can photograph the same thing 3 different times and each picture might be slightly different (or one is out of focus, or the sun is behind a cloud and the shadows aren't as harsh.... etc.) It is, indeed, a very nice photo! I enjoy all of your photos and hope you'll keep sharing lots with us! :)

Doris Sturm said...

Thanks, Samantha, you are very kind. I appreciate your input.

The Beneficial Bee said...

I love it Doris! What a great shot. Nice to get recognition from a professional!