Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Christmas in July SALE!

As you all know, I have a shop on Etsy called Honey Bee Crochet by SturmDM and I also belong to a crochet team called the Etsy Hookers. We will have a "Christmas in July" sale on Wednesday night, July 15, 2009 from 6 pm to midnight (EST) - all participating shops are offering something special, like discounts, gifts, BOGO, etc. I am offering FREE SHIPPING for items purchased during that sale. This is a great opportunity for you to get a head start on your Christmas shopping at a reasonable price. Please, mark your calendars: Wednesday, July 15th, 2009 from 6 pm to midnight (EST) Gizzy says: BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! (you can't let a doggy double dog dare you now, can you?) ... and the bees will benefit too, since 10% of my sales proceeds go to Honey Bee Research!

No comments: