Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm crocheting, honest, I am!

(Lydia crocheting in the Garden of Marly by Mary Cassatt, 1844-1926, Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York) I felt that I needed to say that, since my blog is called 'Crocheting in Georgia' yet I never actually blog about crocheting. I figure, that's what my shop is for. You can click on my flickr account or Etsy shop (to your right) and see the things I've crocheted and knitted. So, unless it's something really extravagant, you probably won't find me blogging about it here. ...and while I'm crocheting, I have to confess, my mind wanders often to Southern California, where I spent my "American Life" for several decades. I've made some wonderful memories there because California has breathtaking sceneries. You can have it all, mountains, beaches, the desert, big Redwood forests, you name it, it's all there. I have "done" California and I'm here to tell you, it's truly awesome! The above video is about Laguna Beach, my most favorite beach to walk with Gizzy. Of course, the video does not do it justice, but right now, that's all I have, that and my memories and my photos. If you're young, strong or rich, I would definitely recommend California (...and being educated always helps, no matter where you go, but especially there - the competition is fierce!)

1 comment:

Sandy O said...

I love the baby gator pics...so glad he took the hook out instead of like most folks, cutting the line.