Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A walk in the woods

Romeow's doing really well on the leash with his harness and last week, we had a couple of amazingly cool days with a nice breeze that kept the flying insects away. I decided to take my furbies for a walk in the woods on the path less traveled and boy, did they have fun, but Romeow especially - he climbed about three trees on that walk and jumped for joy - unfortunately always on Weezie who was less than pleased about it. 

From now on, I'm letting the pictures do the talking:



















 It was a most glorious day for us all!

8 comments:

Robin said...

What a lovely walk you three had! It's so fantastic that Romeow likes the leash!!! He and Weezie look adorable together.....although that one photo where "Der Orange Teufel" seems to be swatting at Weezie made me smile.... and...Romeow in the tree....too cute!

You have a wonderful forest..it looks peaceful....and I can almost hear the birds singing....

Thank you for taking us along with you!

Love,

♥ Robin ♥

Doris Sturm said...

Yes, Robin, it is peaceful providing the mosquitoes and other stinging insects aren't after me...then you have to run like the devil is behind you and high tail it out of there...not so peaceful then LOL

Chatty Crone said...

Well hello stranger! It is so good to see you back where you belong! Your two little ones are so cute together on those leashes. So how are you? What is going on?

I enjoyed walking with you.

Love,
sandie

Ann said...

It looks like they had a grand time. What a nice place to take a walk too.

Anke said...

Das ist eine tolle Gegend um so schoene lange Spaziergaenge zu machen. Freut mich auch fuer dich, dass es etwas kuehler war.
Viele liebe Gruesse,
Anke

Mindy said...

Fun pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love it when you take us on adventures with you -- so glad to see you posting again. I've missed you SOOO much.

Susie Q said...

Oh what a wonderful day you three had!!! I love that!
Love,
Sue