Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas!


I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and apologize for not blogging. My heart is not into many things these days. I'm surprised I got my Christmas tree up this year, but I have not sent any cards, nor done much to celebrate. I love Christmas, but I suppose I miss Gizzy more right now.

This is my Christmas tree. Romeow learned "NO" with the help of a water spray bottle.


If it weren't for Weezie and Romow, I'd probably sleep through Christmas and hibernate for the winter.

Romeo makes me laugh with his crazy kitten antics, even though he's taken to pouncing and biting, but I'm hoping he'll outgrow that soon...he's now almost 12 weeks old and is growing very quickly.



I hope to be able to resume my blog some time next year and catch up with everyone. Meantime, here are a few funny photos so you can see what poor Weezie (and I) have to endure, but at least she has thick fur:



Ride 'em, cowboy!


Oh, really?


Weezie, beware of the headless kitten from out of space...


Mauling Nana Weezie!



Little monkey kitty reaching for trouble...


Weezie's got him on his back!


Hanging on to the suspended red lobster toy


Pouncing the tail


Poor Nana Weezie is exhausted!

And here's a You Tube video of them both playing (I sound stupid, just turn off the volume!)

12 comments:

babymotte said...

Liebe Doris...
ich danke DIR FÜR DIESE TOLLEN Bilder und diesen schönen Film...
Das Du Deinen Sonnenschein vermisst ist ganz klar,aber er sieht Dich und er weiß das Du Ihn vermisst...
Ich drücke Dich und freue mich immer wieder von Dir zu lesen,auch wenn ich nicht immer Kommentiere bin ich oft bei Dir auf dem Blog und ich würde es mir wirklich wünschen mehr von Dir zu lesen...ich vermisse Dich...
Dir ein schönes Weihnachtsfest!!!
Ich drücke Dich,Heike

marilyn said...

So good to see these two having fun and being buddies. I understand having some Christmas blahs and I hope there will many blessings for you this year.

sprinkles said...

Christmas will be hard for me this year too.

Your pix make me kind of miss having a kitteh around.

tierische-strickoper said...

Hallo liebe Doris
Das sind so tolle, süße Bilder, vielen, vielen Dank.
Dir wünsche ich auch ganz herzlich eine wunderschöne
Weihnachtszeit, alles Liebe!
Ganz herzliche Grüsse maggy

Anke said...

Doris, ich wuensche dir ein frohes, gesegnetes Weihnachtsfest und ein glueckliches, gesundes und zufriedenes neues Jahr.
Liebe Gruesse,
Anke

Beansieleigh said...

Oh Doris, your tree is beautiful, and I'm so GLAD you put it up! I think sometimes that it is my beautiful tree, when all lit up at night, at the end of every busy day leading up to Christmas itself, that reminds me of how wonderful this time of year IS! It really warms my heart almost immediately, no matter what's going on around me, and keeps that Christmas spirit in my heart! (And if that doesn't work, I throw on my Muppets Christmas "Red and Green" CD! It gets me smiling and laughing in no time!.. Better than any mood-altering pill they've got on the market, I think! LOL!) Loved watching Weezie and Romeow playing together! I can see they'll be as close as my Ubu and Tuffy are!.. You keep your chin up, and keep the Christmas spirit in your heart, as best you can... Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, and hope you're enjoying this holiday season. ((BIG HUGS)) ~tina

Ann said...

Those two are so entertaining. I'm glad you have them to help you through this tough time. I know it's not your Gizzy but at least they can help to fill a little bit of that hole.
I wish you a very Merry Christmas

Moois van mie said...

i wish you a merry christmas too ! and i'm in love with that red fluffy kitty of yours!

Marion said...

Liebe Doris,

ich wünsche Dir trotz all dem Schmerz den Du durchmachst ein schönes Weihnachtsfest und alles, alles Liebe für das neue Jahr 2012!

Ich schicke viele liebe Grüße aus der Ferne und ganz viel Kraft,

Marion

Chatty Crone said...

Merry Christmas - gosh it looks like those two are happy together and are keeping you busy! Love, sandie♥

Tummetott said...

Liebe Doris!
Lange haben wir nichts voneinander gehört und lese ich heute entsetzt, dass dein lieber Gizzy von dir gegangen ist. Es tut mir so leid!
Ich hoffe, dass du Weihnachten irgendwie überstehst.
Ich werde an dich denken!
Michaela

gin said...

merry christmas doris. weezie and romeow are so cute. but i know your heart was filled with thoughts and memories of Gizzy. wishing blessing upon you for the new year.