Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mother's Day visitor

I just wanted to post this photo of my mother (left) and her friend, Gudrun, who visited her on Mother's Day. She took my mom out for a ride and my mom enjoyed the little outing. I'm glad she has someone who visits her on a regular basis since I'm so far away. My mom lives in Bavaria, Germany. I think she looks pretty cute for 83, but if she had her hair done or wore a wig or a hat with some make-up, she'd be a knock-out - what do you think?

10 comments:

Feisty said...

Well, I certainly see the family resemblance! Happy Belated Mothers Day to your mom!

Chatty Crone said...

She is a real beauty Doris.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Your mom's friend is so nice to visit her. And your mom is a lovely lady - look at that happy smile. And she has such beautiful skin.

Hope you are having a nice weekend.

Alannah said...

I completely agree!!!

pinkpaillette said...

Liebe Doris
deine Mama sieht wunderbar aus. Und so glücklich! Ich war auch in Bayern am Muttertag, meine Schwiegermama besuchen. Sie ist gleich alt und zum Glück auch noch fit. Herzliche Grüsse, colette

marianne said...

Your Mom looks cute just the way she is. That smile does it!
Bet you miss her and she misses you...... Thank Goodness she has friends. So sweet of Gudrun to visit her!

Have a nice weekend:)

hooksandyarns said...

I think your Mother looks pretty. It's good that she has friends to go out with. :)

Ann said...

I would never have guess that your mom was 83. What a great smile she has. She looks like a lady who loves life to me

Robin said...

What a sweet friend Gudrun is....
I know it makes you feel happy to see your Mutti has visitors.

She is a real beauty....still....and I see the resemblance between you two!

How is Gizzy feeling these days? Much better, I hope!

Sending you and Gizzy hugs from San Francisco,

♥ Robin ♥

sprinkles said...

That's nice your mom has someone to visit her regularly and take her out.

I definitely see the family resemblance.