Gizzy in Heaven!

Gizzy in Heaven!
I love you forever and ever, Amen!

Followers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Earth Hour

Earth Hour is coming up again next month. Let's fight climate change together by turning our lights off on Saturday, March 27th, just for one hour, from 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm (any time zone.)

Good time for a romantic dinner by candle light! Please mark your calendars for:

March 27th, 2010 from 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm




_______________________________________________________________________________

On a side note: if I've not visited your blog, it's not that I have forgotten you or stopped following, it's just some blogs are easier for me to open up than others because my internet connection is so slow now. Don't give up on me - hopefully I'll be able to upgrade soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder. We did this last year. Calendars marked :0)

Sandy

♥ Kathy said...

we did this last year too. will be participating again :)